We Sing Productions have announced that the top-selling, award-winning karaoke game series We Sing is back, and it’s bigger and better than ever before and it’s headed for PS4 and Xbox One later this year.
In We Sing, players can sing together or go solo, climbing to the top of the online leaderboards to become the star they were born to be. We Sing features original artist recordings and their official music videos. The game’s unique eight mic support enables players to use their smartphones as an additional mic with the free We Sing Mic companion app, in addition to using a We Sing certified mic for a truly authentic studio experience.
Featuring the international number one smash hit “Dancing Queen” by Abba and the late great David Bowie’s iconic classic “Let’s Dance”, the full We Sing track list, to be announced in the coming weeks, encompasses the biggest songs from across five decades including recent hits DNCE’s “Cake By The Ocean”, “Stitches” by Shawn Mendes, “Chandelier” by Sia, and “See You Again” by Wiz Khalifa feat. Charlie Puth. More tracks and exciting game features will be revealed as We Sing Productions readies the game’s worldwide launch this winter.
“We’re delighted to bring We Sing to a new audience, building on the tenants that made the original series a resounding success,”
Says Alasdair Hibberd, Product Manager for We Sing.
“Our new We Sing title has been built from the ground up, utilizing the Unreal 4 engine alongside the highest calibre of audio technologies, including the KaraEngine™ to deliver an immersive experience, for the next generation of gamers.”
Today’s news follows the announcement of We Sing Productions, the joint interactive music collaboration formed earlier this year between Nordic Games, Wired Productions, and Le Cortex. All three companies collaborated on the original series, bringing together over 150 combined years of experience and expertise in creating titles featuring high-profile intellectual properties from the music industry.
“Our intentions for We Sing are lofty, and beginning the journey with a brand new console title, supported by the already significant and expanding strength of Nordic Games, is a great place to begin this most excellent of musical adventures”
added Nik Blower, franchise director, Nordic Games.
Features found within We Sing include…
- Sing your heart out to the hottest hits from the biggest artists – including original recordings and HD videos from across five decades
- Connect up to four USB microphones and download the free We Sing Mic app (available for iOS and Android devices) to sing with up to eight friends simultaneously
- Sing with friends or rock it solo to top the online leaderboards and become a star
- Featuring six game modes, including We Sing mode to sing and score together, and Sing-Off mode to compete individually. Sing along with your favourite artists or dive into a true karaoke experience with the original instrumental recordings
- Sing along with your favourite artists or dive into a true karaoke experience with the original instrumental recordings
- Turn your console into a music channel and watch every song’s music video in Jukebox Mode
- Turn up the heat and show off your perfect pitch with We Sing’s three difficulty settings
- Create and save playlists of your favourite tracks for future and non-stop play
- Gameplay powered by the KaraEngine™ for ultra-accurate pitch detection
- Studio quality audio pipeline allows players to hear the music the way it was meant to sound
- Explore a dynamic 3D user interface with audio effects and choose the songs to sing from the dynamic carousel
- Anti-cheat and auto-lag detection systems
- Game built in the Unreal Engine® 4
- English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese language support