Sony Santa Monica has announced that on 20th August, they will release a patch for God of War that includes New Game +. The only requirement for this mode is that you have to have completed the story on any difficulty. If not, then you have two weeks to complete it, or boy, do I have some bad news for you.
Some of the key features include:
- Kratos and Atreus will begin with all of their previous armor, talismans, enchantments, and abilities.
- The game will have a feeling of freshness with new gear and hardware combinations to try.
- A new level of equipment has been added in to upgrade and enchant. A new resource called Skap Slag will be at your disposal to unlock new abilities for your items.
- Some familiar enemies might have some new unfamiliar moves to test your skills.
- Last but not least, you can now skip over the cutscenes in either mode if you’ve already completed the story at least once.
“This is easily our biggest update to God of War. We’re certainly looking forward to seeing who completes Give Me God of War New Game+ mode first. That’s a feat! Thank you, thank you, thank you for your patience and allowing us the development time necessary to create New Game+. It arrives August 20th.”
Follow us @SonySantaMonica on Twitter for the most up to date everything God of War.
For more on God of War go HERE
For the God of War review, check it out HERE