The FAQ page on Bethesda’s Fallout website has revealed that Xbox One owners will be the first to have access to the Fallout 76 Beta. It will have a timed exclusive release on Xbox One before heading to PlayStation 4 and PC.
There is no official release date for the Beta yet, but we can expect Bethesda to release more information and updates via social media in the near future.
To take part in Fallout 76’s Beta, players will have to pre-order a copy of the game ahead of the release on November 14th. They will receive a redemption code which must be activated on the Bethesda website.
There are 3 editions of the game available to pre-order. There’s the Standard Edition, which includes the Fallout 76 Base Game and access to the Beta.
Secondly, there’s The Tricentennial Edition, that gives players access to the following bonus in-game items:
- Tricentennial Power Armor Customization for the T-51, T-45, T-60, and X-01 Power Armors
- Tricentennial Weapon Customization for the 10MM Pistol, Hatchet, and Laser Rifle
- Spectacularly Handsome Vault Boy Mascot Head
- Patriotic Uncle Sam Outfit
- Celebratory Vault Boy Saluting Emote
- First-Class Tricentennial Workshop Posters
- Tricentennial Commemorative Photo Frame
There’s also The Power Armor Edition, which includes all the Tricentennial Edition bonus content, plus a Full-Scale Wearable T-51 Power Armor Helmet with a West Tek Canvas Carrying Bag, a Glow-in-the Dark World Terrain Map, 24 Collectible Fallout Figurines and the Tricentennial Steelbook.
Fallout 76 is Bethesda’s upcoming online multiplayer prequel to their award-winning Fallout series. For the first time in the franchise, the post-apocalyptic RPG experience can be shared with other players.
Fallout 76 launches November 14th, 2018, on Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC.